This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Adyen is looking for a Solution Engineer to manage new implementations and/or enhancements for our quickly growing portfolio of merchants. You will work with Adyen's largest merchants globally to solution, consult, troubleshoot, implement, and launch scalable technical integrations. This position is based in our new North American tech hub in Chicago, and the ideal candidate is both consultative and technical.
What you'll do:
- Utilize development and programming experience to ensure a solid and scalable overall implementation
- Serve as the consultative partner to our merchants during their integration with Adyen by advocating for payments best practices
- Develop subject matter expertise in specific solutions/verticals (e-commerce, point of sale, multi-faceted platforms, etc)
- Work together cross-functionally with Sales, Account Managers, Product, and Engineering to get merchants live
Who you are:
- 2+ years experience integrating with web APIs. Experience with modern web frameworks a plus (React, Node.js, etc)
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and understand complex systems (APIs, databases, SDK's, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable leading meetings with C-level contacts
- Ability to identify and clearly communicate pragmatic solutions to complex integration problems
- Continuous desire to improve technical acumen
Check out what our Solution Engineers have to say about their roles here and here.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Something looks off?