Group Product Manager, Treasury
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Group Product Manager, Treasury
Adyen is looking for a passionate Group Product Manager to massively scale our Treasury proposition in North America. Our treasury services will be offered to the largest enterprise merchants and are powered by our global banking infrastructure. This banking infrastructure is completely built in-house and leverages our own banking licenses in the US and Europe. Our merchants are the fastest growing companies in the world, and we need to stay ahead of their international treasury needs. This role will be given considerable freedom to develop Adyen’s treasury capabilities, including banking, local- and international payouts, FX. You will expand and evangelize our North America treasury services with multiple teams of product managers, designers, data scientists, and engineers, and ensure Adyen merchants gain measurable benefit from your teams’ efforts. In this role you will:
- Listen to our merchants, engineers, and partners to find problems that Adyen is uniquely positioned to solve
- Become a known thought leader in the industry for treasury technology
- Long term strategic vision for NA treasury
- Work with engineers to build the best treasury product and treasury network (central banks, clearing connections, correspondent banks, payout partners, schemes etc)
What you need to succeed:
- Experience - you have 10+ years of experience in the treasury product domain, directly managed teams and you also have experience in scaling a treasury product
- Knowledge - You understand Treasury Products like FBO Accounts, Liquidity Optimization (Cash pooling etc), Fx Services, Reconciliation, Bank transfers (ACH, RTP etc)
- Mindset - You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are able to form a vision and work with the engineering teams to implement that
- Commercial mindset - You have experience in hyper competitive markets and understand how to compete within that space, you also understand pricing models and have experience with developing simplified, pricing models
- Integrity - you have earned the trust of your technical and non-technical customers and colleagues, from the board level to support level
- Proven record - you have have launched and scaled products in the treasury space with quantifiable value
- Market-informed - You are generally familiar with the latest trends in the Treasury services space, not restricted to just banking offerings
- Data-informed - you can guide analysts with the right questions to answer, and turn those answers into business value
- Business acumen - you have identified novel and significant revenue opportunities, and have convinced senior executives to invest in your product strategy
- Adaptability and creativity - plans and conditions always change, but you still positively navigate the right course
- Poise - sales asks you to sit with their customers, and marketing asks you to present at conferences.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
This role is based out of our Chicago office. We have a hybrid workplace and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.
Something looks off?