Manager, Implementation Engineering
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Manager, Implementation Engineering
As an Implementation Team Manager, you will lead a team of technical experts who handle complex merchant projects. This team works with Adyen's largest merchants globally to solution, consult, troubleshoot, implement, and launch scalable technical integrations.
The Implementation Team Manager will need to work closely with different teams globally, such as Sales, Account Management, Engineering, and Product in order to provide an exceptional merchant experience. The ability to foster cross-team collaboration and individual curiosity will also be key to success.
Further, you will also be involved with strategic company initiatives that help shape the team, and prepare for growth and/or changes.
What you’ll do
- Lead the team as a key source of knowledge on the Adyen platform and APIs, the underlying technology stack, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices
- Recruit talented Implementation Engineers who can contribute to both Adyen’s and our merchant’s growth
- Coach and mentor members of the Implementation team to resolve technical challenges for Adyen’s merchants and grow their careers
- Define and clearly communicate objectives and goals for the Implementation team
- Track team progress and success, and present results to Senior Leadership
Who you are:
- You are a people leader, and have experience developing technical teams
- You are innovative, with strong problem-solving capabilities and able to define robust processes and procedures
- You are able to serve as an escalation point to varied technical requests and merchant challenges
- Payments or Fintech experience is not required, but you must be able to communicate your enthusiasm for the space
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically and internationally where required.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Something looks off?