Senior Product Manager, Reporting
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Sr. Product Manager, Reporting
Adyen is actively seeking a passionate Senior Product Manager with expertise in financial technology to join our team. In this role, you will take the lead in developing reporting and data visualization solutions. Your team's mission is to shape the strategy, roadmap, and feature set for Adyen for Platforms' Reporting and Reconciliation offering.
Our customers are the fastest-growing, global platforms in the world, expanding their existing businesses by incorporating payments and financial services into their service offering. To support these complex organizations, our customers require reliable and flexible reporting solutions that address today’s challenges and prepare them for tomorrow's.
In this role, you will:
As a key player in our organization, you will lead and supervise the development of our reporting and data visualization infrastructure within the expanding Adyen for Platforms solution. Your primary responsibility will be the efficient management of up to three small teams/squads, dedicated to delivering top-notch, precise reporting solutions.
- Define the Product / Infrastructure Strategy for Reporting and Reconciliation to scale for the next 10 years of growth while working with a cross section of senior stakeholders across the entire organization.
- Grow and mentor product teams who are responsible for delivering a best-in-class Reporting and Reconciliation experience through effective coaching, mentorship and guidance.
- Execute Adyen’s strategic initiatives around a best in class Reporting and Reconciliation experience.
- Serve as the primary point of contact across Adyen for Platform Reporting and Reconciliation related questions.
- Collaborate closely with your engineers and product managers, internal stakeholders, and partners to identify opportunities, develop effective infrastructure features and support Adyen’s multi Product strategy.
- Scale the team to match Adyen’s growth rate and be responsible for ongoing Reporting and Reconciliation SLOs.
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management in a high-growth software company, including at least 2 years leading and mentoring a small team with a focus towards reporting and data visualization solutions.
- You are hands-on, have strong project management skills in which you take full ownership and control over your projects, and have the ability to manage priorities to get projects done in time.
- Technical aptitude - you are comfortable with Infrastructure Technology and enjoy going deep with Developers, Product Managers, Operational roles on APIs, webhook notifications, configuration settings of the platform
- Customer/end-user empathy - you enjoy delivering frictionless Product experiences that delight your customers. A flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define priorities, generate out-of-the-box solutions, and manage ambiguity
- Communication - you have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulation of complex topics.
Other Job Details:
- Based out of our Chicago office. We have a hybrid workplace and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.
- Domestic and international travel required
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.