Senior Product Manager, Onboarding Experience
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Senior Product Manager, Onboarding Experience
Our state-of-the-art Adyen for Platforms offering is relatively new and one of the most exciting – and fastest growing – initiatives to work on within Adyen. Although our direct customers are large platforms and marketplaces, we need to make sure their customers and end-users are able to enjoy the payments and other financial products that Adyen has to offer. We need to onboard them in our solution, performing the necessary checks to attend regulatory and compliance needs, combining technology and innovative approaches to offer a fast, scalable and frictionless experience.
As a Senior Product Manager of Onboarding Experience, you will be responsible to further build out the solution that can best attend the needs of our customers, making our global in-house built KYC & Compliance platform a success. Ultimately you will be part of building the Onboarding & Compliance equivalent of what we’ve built on the payments side: a customer focused, scalable and global platform that outperforms the competition.
What you’ll do:
- Understand the needs and challenges of the platforms, marketplaces and their customers when it comes to onboarding and compliance solutions.
- Identify innovative approaches and technology resources that can be applied to our solutions to provide the best-in-class onboarding experience.
- Translate internal and external feedback into actionable product requirements to create a frictionless & customer focused offering.
- Identify ongoing scalability and operational improvements to set the product up for success in this high growth industry.
- Establish metrics, processes, and dashboards for monitoring and evaluation of the success of new functionality.
- Develop an experimentation approach to rapidly prototype and learn customer behavior.
- You will be working closely with engineers, designers and data analysts to identify and drive the development of the Onboarding solutions for our Platform customers.
- Actively engage in commercial conversation with our Adyen for Platforms customers to educate on best practices and gather feedback to further strengthen our proposition.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, driving products and features from concept through launch and beyond. Experience with customer-facing products is important, and a good grasp of technology is a plus.
- Singular focus on customer experience with the ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to identify the best possible outcome for the customer.
- Ability to define and articulate a product strategy and get stakeholders to buy in, while simultaneously thriving in the execution of the vision.
- Collaborate closely with engineers to build highly complex products at scale.
- Excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, navigate ambiguity and balance competing demands and limited resources.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization to keep them engaged in making key decisions and informed of progress.
- Experience in the payments, platforms and/or financial services industry is a plus.
Other Job Details:
- Based out of our Chicago office. We have a hybrid workplace and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.
- Some infrequent domestic and international traveling might be required, like when visiting a customer or the Amsterdam headquarters of the company.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.