Senior Product Manager, Adyen for Platforms
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Senior Product Manager - Adyen for Platforms
Adyen for Platforms is Adyen’s solution tailored to Marketplaces & Platforms and solves for the challenges of companies running this fast-growing business model. With its fully in-house built & flexible solution, Adyen is uniquely positioned to power these businesses. The growing variety in our merchant base is a testament to the comprehensiveness of Adyen for Platforms. From traditional marketplaces like eBay, to vertically focussed SaaS platforms like Toast and creator platforms like Pinterest; the possibilities with Adyen for Platforms are endless.
Adyen is looking for a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about crafting delightful user experiences at scale and has a knack for organizing complex, cross-functional projects. In this role, you will collaborate closely with our expanding engineering team in Chicago to deliver innovative solutions for our global merchant base.
What you’ll do
- Gain profound insights into the needs and challenges of Platform businesses through active engagement with our customers.
- Define the Product / Infrastructure strategy for payments and Adyen’s value-added services, specifically tailored to Platform businesses.
- Craft and execute on the roadmap, prioritizing initiatives based on customer impact, business value, and resource constraints.
- Collaborate closely with engineers, product managers, internal stakeholders, and partners to identify opportunities, develop effective infrastructure features that support Adyen’s Platform strategy.
- Establish metrics, processes, and dashboards for monitoring and evaluating the success of the product.
Who you are
- 7+ years of Product Management experience in a high-growth software company, experience in the payments or financial services industry is a plus.
- Strategy & Execution - Ability to define and articulate a product strategy gaining stakeholder buy in, while thriving in the execution of the vision.
- Customer/end-user empathy - Enjoy delivering frictionless product experiences that delight your customers. A flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define priorities, generate out-of-the-box solutions, and manage ambiguity.
- Communication - Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Technical aptitude - Comfortable with Infrastructure Technology and enjoy going deep with Developers, Product Managers, Operational roles on APIs, webhooks and configuration settings.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This role is based out of our Chicago office. We are an office-first company and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.