Senior Vice President, Total Rewards - Americas
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
This role is open to be based from: Washington, D.C.; New York, NY; Atlanta, GA; Miami, FL; Orlando, FL; Chicago, IL; Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; Sacramento, CA; San Francisco, CA; Portland, OR; Seattle, WA
This role is open to be Remote
We are looking for Compensation & Benefits expert to join our growing Global Total Rewards team. Our ideal teammate has strong industry experience with deep knowledge of market data and trends across the Americas who is also comfortable leading programs and projects across the globe. This is a unique opportunity to roll up your sleeves and get to work supporting a well-established business with a growing and evolving focus on People Strategy and Global Total Rewards. This role requires strong leadership and communication skills, as well as the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as a Compensation Business Partner, applying advanced knowledge of compensation principles to influence and educate People Partners and Business Leaders on the Edelman Global Compensation Philosophy
- Drive the creation of a state-of-the-art Global Benefits Strategy and own the implementation of innovative solutions in Canada and Latin America
- Manage Benefits administration in coordination with People Operations and People Partners across Canada and Latin America
- Conduct competitive market pricing analyses of both Compensation & Benefits through participation in and analysis of surveys, turnover data, Talent Acquisition intelligence, and industry networking
- Participate in and contribute to other projects and initiatives related to Compensation, Benefits, Global Total Rewards, and the People Team.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Communications Marketing and/or related fields
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Significant experience with Compensation & Benefits in the US, Canada, and Latin America, preferably in large, complex global organizations
- Previous agency experience strongly preferred
- Diverse knowledge of salary surveys, benefits benchmarking, and Total Rewards strategy
- Broad experience in project management and process improvement
- Strong analytical skills using both qualitative and quantitative data to understand and summarize data for recommendations
- Highly proficient at Excel and various HRIS platforms
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to various audiences
- Thorough understanding of Compensation & Benefits practices, trends, and legislation
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof of vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation due to disability, sincerely held religious belief or exception required under applicable law.
Edelman is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage racially and ethnically diverse people, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, parents, individuals with disabilities and members of any and all protected classes to apply.
See more open positions at Edelman
Something looks off?