Lead CSR/Teller - West Loop - Full Time
Fifth Third Bank
Make banking a Fifth Third better®
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third Bank.
Provide excellent customer service in all interactions. Refer customers to the appropriate business partner for a consultative conversation. Responsible for the most complex duties of a CSR, exercising considerable independent judgement. Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Deepen relationships and treat customers with genuine care by listening to their specific needs, asking questions to gain deeper understanding, and seamlessly guide them to where their financial needs can be met
• Provide follow up to customer questions and find solutions to address issues
• Be responsive and timely with correspondence to keep lines of communication open and clear
• Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer business confidential
• Follow the Bancorp Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other related policies, always maintaining ethical behavior.
• Collaborate with Financial Center Manager to ensure all monthly cash counts are completed.
• Partner with Financial Center Manager to gather and report monthly FCA requests.
• Perform daily office responsibilities, working with the CSR and Bankers, to maintain the efficient operation of the office.
• Maintain a balancing record that is in line with policy. Find and correct outages and assist others as needed.
• Maintain knowledge of the bank policies and financial center procedures and take responsibility to keep up to date on any changes.
• Demonstrate sound judgment in decision making, abiding to established guidelines and procedures.
• Assist in training newly hired Customer Service Representative
• During customer interactions and Customer Outreach identify customer needs and refer customers to Bankers and business partners, as appropriate, for a consultative conversation
• Build and maintain a working knowledge of the Retail products and services offered
• Utilize appropriate tools for all referrals sent to personal bankers and business partners for tracking purposes
Perform other duties as assigned
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• High school diploma/GED.
• Work involves extensive cash handling.
• Position requires in-depth knowledge of retail policies and procedures, to perform the essential duties with minimal supervision.
• Work involves contact with the public, adhere to dress code guidelines.
• Must have the ability to interact comfortably and confidently with the public.
• Work requires the ability to take initiative and demonstrate sound judgment in decision-making and problem resolution.
• Act as a leader and a resource for both customers and platform team.
• Demonstrate the company’s core values, work as one bank, take accountability, be respectful & inclusive, act with integrity.
• Need to have flexibility in scheduling.
• Normal office environment.
• Extensive viewing of computer screens.Lead CSR/Teller - West Loop - Full TimeLOCATION -- Chicago, Illinois 60607
Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.