.NET Enterprise Architect - DCF
If you are interested in this position: Download the skills matrix using the button below and fill it out. Email us and attach the completed skills form and your most recent resume to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include '9453WI Skills Form' and your name in the subject line.
Job No: 9453WI
|.NET Enterprise Architect
|Department of Children and Families (DCF)
|Yes. Rate is Negotiable for C2C. We can also do W2
MUST be a WI resident or willing to relocate to WI prior to starting the role at their own expense. This position is currently remote. However, position status is subject to change. ALL WORK - REMOTE INCLUDED- MUST BE DONE IN WISCONSIN.
Our client, the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families (DCF), is looking for an Enterprise Architect to serve and lead efforts in defining best practices, standards and process improvements within BITS for technical infrastructure, application design, coding, and security. The goal for this position is to provide the most advanced level of technical expertise and leadership for all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) in order to increase the value and quality of products developed and supported by the section, identify cost effective solutions to saving operating costs, and shaping the future of BITS. This position is also responsible to work with different application development teams within BITS, review and document current application architecture and to set future goals for the bureau by providing recommendations on best practices in Enterprise Application Architecture. Extensive coordination and consultation with development area technical leads, other DCF technical support and applications development sections, state agencies, and vendors is expected. This position is expected to work with little supervision to create and enforce application security, code standards, deployment processes, database access and design, documentation, and process improvements to establish consistency within BITS. This position may be called upon to consult and assist implementing these standards/processes on a larger BITS scale if requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Experience in Technical Writing and Documentation
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- IT Technologies - skills, concepts
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Knowledge of and experience with systems analysis and multi-layered object-oriented design techniques; estimates for analysis, design, programming, testing and implementation tasks
- Experience with methods used to develop, install and maintain large complex web applications and also require knowledge methods to create detailed project/system plans.
- Experience in Web development environment using components such as IIS, COM+, DB2 Connect, Visual SourceSafe
- Experience implementing Okta considering application requirements and architectural implications. Microsoft .Net full-stack Application Development experience
- Experience with Java and Python Visual Studio/Interdev
- 9 years - Experience in Technical Writing and Documentation
- 4 years - GitHub Enterprise
- 9 years - SQL Client Tools
- 9 years -.Net (MS) / ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC
- 9 years - SQL
- 9 years - Documenting requirements
- 9 years - In-Depth Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle Deliverables for each Phase of Development
- 9 years - Requirements analysis/gathering
- 9 years - User test, System test, and User Acceptance test plans
- 9 years - Mobile Development Experience
- 9 years - Evaluate and recommend programming languages, design tools, application frameworks, and applications
- 9 years - Change / Project management