.NET Software Architect - OakCnty
If you are interested in this position: Download the skills matrix using the button below and fill it out. Email us and attach the completed skills form and your most recent resume to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include '9455MI Skills Form' and your name in the subject line.
Job No: 9455MI
|.NET Software Architect
|Oakland County (OakCnty)
|Yes. Rate is Negotitable depending on qualifications. We can do C2C or W2
Candidate must be local to Pontiac or live within driving distance as position is hybrid.
Our client is looking for a .NET Software Architect to lead the technical design and implementation of application development and support projects.
- Design, architect and support new and existing applications deployed on on-premises and cloud infrastructures
- Estimate and delegate technical tasks for large projects
- Identify and creatively resolve issues with complex technology problems with applications and integrations, Develop and maintain .NET frameworks with emerging technologies for in-house development
- Mentor and encourage team members to diligently apply industry’s best practices
- Provide valuable input and review technical design document
- Stay abreast of new and emerging technologies and provide recommendations where applicable
- Design and implement Reverse Proxy (NGINX) and IAM implementation (OKTA) for new and existing applications.
- 5+ years in the following:
- Experience with DevOps practices and implementations
- Experience with API and micro services development
- Experience with enterprise grade IAM solution (Okta, OneLogin, etc.),
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with design and development of enterprise grade software (experience with .Net stack required)
- Extensive experience in relational database design and development (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Strong understanding of architecting the technology stack and requirements for web-based applications
- Strong understanding of security best practices in development, Involved in the technical review and assessment of vendor products for purchase and implementation