Windows EPM Administrator - PDSS
If you are interested in this position: Download the skills matrix using the button below and fill it out. Email us and attach the completed skills form and your most recent resume to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include '9454MI Skills Form' and your name in the subject line.
Job No: 9454MI
|Windows EPM Administrator
|Michigan Platform, Design, and Support Services (PDSS)
|Yes. $60 - $70 C2C. We can also do W2
Candidates must be currently located in Dimondale or within driving distance (2 hours max). NO RELOCATION. Resource will be working a hybrid schedule. NO REMOTE ONLY OPTION. Will need to be onsite from day 1, two days a week. An on-site interview may be required for a 2nd round of interviews.
Our client is looking for a Microsoft Windows Endpoint Privilege Management Administrator to be responsible for managing and maintaining their organization's endpoint management infrastructure. Candidate will be responsible for implementing, managing, and maintaining the Endpoint Privilege Management (EPM) policies in the Intune console. You will work with Microsoft Intune to allow the organization's users to run as standard users without administrator rights and complete tasks that require elevated privileges. This includes application installs, updating device drivers, and running certain Windows diagnostics. Implement Local Administrator Password Solution (LAPS) to leverage Entra ID. To be successful in this role, you should have a strong understanding of Endpoint Privilege Management and its role in Zero Trust security. You should also have experience with Microsoft Entra joined and Microsoft Entra hybrid joined endpoints, Microsoft Intune Enrollment and Microsoft Configuration Manager co-managed devices. Clear and concise written and verbal communication is crucial to success and productivity in this role.
- Design & implement Microsoft LAPS - local administrator password solution for windows.
- Design & implement Microsoft Intune EPM– Endpoint Privilege Manager solution for windows.
- Configure, deploy, administer, troubleshoot, and manage Microsoft Intune EPM to support modern device management strategies.
- Evaluate EPM use case, by application and draft migration to Intune EPM.
- Review & repackage current applications to work on Intune EPM solution.
- Draft technical, operational documents, along with use guide for each use case migration to Intune EPM solution.
- Collaborate with Agency IT teams to ensure seamless integration of Intune EPM with other systems and applications.
- Provide technical support to end-users for Intune-related issues and escalations.
- Stay current with industry best practices and trends related to endpoint management and security.
- Administer and monitor privileged accounts, ensuring compliance with security policies and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with IT and security teams to identify, assess, and mitigate security risks related to elevated privileges.
- Design and enforce access control policies for privileged users and accounts.
- Conduct regular access reviews and audits to ensure compliance with security standards.
- Experience in Intune (Microsoft Endpoint Manager)
- Experience with Software Packaging, Installation, and Delivery
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft Configuration Manager
- Experience with Endpoint Privilege Management (EPM)
- Experience with Local Administrator Password Solution (LAPS)
- Experience with Microsoft Entra ID (Azure AD)
- Experience with Windows 10/11 configuration and management
- Delinia EPM (Endpoint Privileged Management)
- Configuration & rollout EPM solution
- Workstation privileged access management
- Associate’s degree in a related field
No additional skills desired.