.NET Developer - DHHS
If you are interested in this position: Download the skills matrix using the button below and fill it out. Email us and attach the completed skills form and your most recent resume to us at: email@example.com
Please include '9459MI Skills Form' and your name in the subject line.
Job No: 9459MI
|Michigan Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS)
|Yes. C2C & W2. Submit at your best rate.
Local candidates only within 1.5 hr driving distance. NO RELOCATION ALLOWED
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent knowledge in designing both logical and physical database model
- Develop database objects including stored procedures, functions,
- Troubleshoots issues using TSQL Scripts
- Experience tuning SQL queries and scripts and Entity Framework model
- Hands on experience Integrating software components into a fully functional software system
- Experience creating flowcharts, screen layouts and documentation to ensure logical flow of the system requirements
- 9 years - ASP.NET 4.8 and .NET CORE 3.1 or higher (6.0 preferred) and C# experience.
- 9 years - Experience with Oracle Database, PL/SQL with Entity Framework
- 9 years - Experience developing with SOAP, and REST web service interfaces.
- 7 years - Experience with Agile / SCRUM processes and working a Sprint Development team in a large organization
- 7 years - Experience working with Azure DevOps / TFS using boards and code repository as well as working with GIT code repository software.
- 5 years - Experience developing unit and regression tests.
- 5 years - Experience developing secure websites using industry best practices (such as preventing cross site scripting or SQL injection attacks and coding security logging into software functionality).
- 3 years - JAVA 1.8+ and Spring Framework experience.
- Ability to implement design patterns like Singelton, Facade, Adapter
- Experience in Database Design in Oracle and SQL server.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Openshift/Kubernetes Container
- Familiarity with Design patterns