Group Product Manager
About Our Organization
At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community with a focus on pharmaceutical pricing. Our success is measured when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
That success is driven by Kalderos’ greatest asset, our people. Our team thrives on the problems that we solve, is driven to innovate, and thrives on the feedback of their peers. Our team is passionate about what they do and we are looking for people to join our company and our mission.
That’s where you come in!
Who You Are
The Group Product Manager (PM Manager) must be a visionary leader who will work closely and strategically with the rest of senior management. The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented, focused individual who can develop and execute a functional technology plan that reflects a deep understanding of the legal, political, and commercial realities of US drug discount programs and the processes and procedures currently in place to ensure that drug discount stakeholders are compliant with law and contract terms. In a world where the speed of change is forever increasing, being successful in this position requires the ability to assess how new features will impact adoption, engagement, retention, and happiness of platform users. As we continue to scale, the candidate’s success will be proportional to the candidate’s ability to innovate and realize Kalderos’ vision and mission.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of high-performing PM’s in defining the strategy and vision of our core product offerings. Converting the vision and strategy into a tangible roadmap; then delivering!
- Be the product owner for Specified Product Lines of Kalderos drug discount management solutions.
- Become a subject matter expert on NCPDP and the compliance challenges that exist in the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program, 340B Drug Discount Program, Commercial Managed Care discount programs (Part D and employer-based), and a broader desire to master all other discount programs in the US pharmaceutical supply chain.
- Defines and prioritizes technology features and works directly with software development, data engineers and scientists, and design teams to manage expectations and work towards a unified drug discount management platform.
- Identifies gaps in Kalderos solutions and work with other Kalderos functions to propose solutions to fill gaps discovered.
- Assists with marketing and sales efforts
- Performs industry research to identify industry experts and new business line opportunities for expansion
What You’ll Bring
The ideal candidate will have experience with guiding teams who have developed technology solutions that interacts with several of the key stakeholders in the drug discount ecosystem and will possess the following attributes and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in technical field or relevant field of study (advanced degree preferred)
- Minimum 7 years experience delivering consumer products, taking ideas from formulation to launch; while working cross functionally with multiple stakeholders.
- Minimum 4 years direct experience managing PM’s
- Analytical mindset with a demonstrated ability using data to influence decisions.
- Executive-level communicator with strong negotiation skills, bringing stakeholders together towards a common vision and executing against said vision.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations and speak at conferences, as well as internal and external customer engagements.
- Effectively direct multiple projects concurrently, anticipate problems, and direct solutions
Set Yourself Apart
- Experience working directly in a healthcare environment
Highlighted Company Perks and Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Flexible work schedule and location
- Unlimited PTO with a 10 day minimum
- 24 company holidays, including closures for 1 week in the summer and 1 week in the winter
- Opportunity for growth
- Annual continuing education stipend
- Donation matching for charitable contributions
- Bi-annual celebration stipend to spend on celebrating personal or professional wins
- Travel reimbursement for healthcare services not available near your home
- Doordash DashPass subscription with some company-provided lunches
What It’s Like Working Here
- We thrive on collaboration, because we believe that all voices matter and we can only put our best work into the world when we work together to solve problems.
- We empower each other and believe in ensuring all voices are heard.
- We know the importance of feedback in individual and organizational growth and development, which is why we've embedded it into our practice and culture.
- We’re curious and go deep. Our slack channel is filled throughout the day with insightful articles, discussions around our industry, healthcare, and our book club is always bursting with questions.
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/culture
We know that job postings can be intimidating, and research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. We encourage you to apply if you think you may be a fit and give us both a chance to find out!
Kalderos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
We are a remote-first team with offices in Chicago and Milwaukee. Our team members have the option of being fully remote, fully on-site, or a hybrid combination that works best for each individual and their role.
Kalderos participates in E-Verify.