Keep Me in Mind for Future Opportunities!
Are you interested in joining the Kalderos team but can't find a current job opening that seems to fit? Apply here, and we will keep you in mind for future opportunities! It would be helpful if you could include a cover letter with a brief explanation of your background and what you're looking for in your next role.
Highlighted Company Perks and Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Unlimited PTO with a 10 day minimum
- Opportunity for growth
- Continuing education stipend
- Donation matching for charitable contributions
- Travel reimbursement for healthcare services not available near your home
- New employee home office setup reimbursement
What It’s Like Working Here
- We thrive on collaboration, because we believe that all voices matter and we can only put our best work into the world when we work together to solve problems.
- We empower each other and believe in ensuring all voices are heard.
- We know the importance of feedback in individual and organizational growth and development, which is why we've embedded it into our practice and culture.
- We’re curious and go deep. Our slack channel is filled throughout the day with insightful articles, discussions around our industry, healthcare, and our book club is always bursting with questions.
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/culture
Kalderos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
We are a remote-first team with offices in Chicago and Milwaukee. Our team members have the option of being fully remote, fully on-site, or a hybrid combination that works best for each individual and their role.
Kalderos participates in E-Verify.