Director, Value Delivery
About Our Organization
At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community with a focus on pharmaceutical pricing. Our success is measured when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
That success is driven by Kalderos’ greatest asset, our people. Our team thrives on the problems that we solve, is driven to innovate, and thrives on the feedback of their peers. Our team is passionate about what they do and we are looking for people to join our company and our mission.
That’s where you come in!
What You’ll Do:
As a Director, Customer Value Delivery, you will be a leader within Kalderos, driving the success of current and future Kalderos Drug Discount Management solutions focused on empowering covered entities to work transparently and collaboratively with drug manufacturers.
- Troubleshoot and solve issues that arise among various drug duplicate discount stakeholders
- Schedule and host meetings with customers and internal stakeholders for status updates and business reviews
- Report and monitor success through key metrics presented in business reviews and customer satisfaction survey results
- Raise critical customer concerns and work with design, product, and data management teams to resolve key issues in a timely manner
- Present onboarding options/best practices/strategies to manufacturer customers
- Develop ‘customized’ value delivery roadmaps for a manufacturer customer, completing all associated value analysis required for the development of the value delivery roadmap, and for building out and giving the presentation for the roadmap
- Excitement and confidence acting as a thought leader in 340B covered entity operations and strategy matters, authoring whitepapers, delivering conference presentations, leading and presenting at Kalderos webinars, and developing relationships with other industry experts.
What You’ll Bring:
- 7+ years of professional experience building and maintaining customer relationships at the manufacturer, state, covered entity or PBM level.
- Deep industry experience and knowledge, being referenced internally or externally as a subject matter expert with 15+ years of experience either consulting in the 340B space to covered entities, providing split-billing or third-party administrator services to covered entities of all types, or working in a leadership position for a technologically innovative covered entity.
- Strong project management skills with ability to effectively handle multiple escalations and priorities at once
- High level of proficiency with an office suite (such as Google for Business Applications or Microsoft Office)
- Experience with data manipulation / data analysis using Tableau, Power BI, or SQL
- Proven track record of establishing oneself as a strategic trusted advisor to industry-leading customers
- Ability to articulate complex concepts to varying audiences with excellent communication skills
Set Yourself Apart:
- Advanced degree in pharmacy, life science or healthcare administration
- 3+ years experience with the 340B program and/or the Medicaid Drug Rebate program (pharmacies, hospitals, clinics, PBMs, state/federal agencies)
- Working knowledge of retail pharmacy and/or hospital pharmacy billing systems
Expected Salary Range: $160,000 - $175,000 base + bonus
Highlighted Company Perks and Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Flexible PTO with a 10 day minimum
- Opportunity for growth
- Mobile & Wifi Reimbursement
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Donation matching for charitable contributions
- Travel reimbursement for healthcare services not available near your home
- New employee home office setup reimbursement
What It’s Like Working Here
- We thrive on collaboration, because we believe that all voices matter and we can only put our best work into the world when we work together to solve problems.
- We empower each other and believe in ensuring all voices are heard.
- We know the importance of feedback in individual and organizational growth and development, which is why we've embedded it into our practice and culture.
- We’re curious and go deep. Our slack channel is filled throughout the day with insightful articles, discussions around our industry, healthcare, and our book club is always bursting with questions.
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/culture
We know that job postings can be intimidating, and research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. We encourage you to apply if you think you may be a fit and give us both a chance to find out!
Kalderos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Kalderos participates in E-Verify.