About Our Organization
At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community with a focus on pharmaceutical pricing. Our success is measured when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
That success is driven by Kalderos’ greatest asset, our people. Our team thrives on the problems that we solve, is driven to innovate, and thrives on the feedback of their peers. Our team is passionate about what they do and we are looking for people to join our company and our mission.
That’s where you come in!
What You'll Do
- Work with product teams to understand and develop data models that can meet requirements and operationalize well
- Collaborate with other Data Engineers to solve problems that directly impact enterprise customers
- Build data transformations and data flows utilizing Python, DBT, and Snowflake
- Build out automated ETL jobs that reliably process large amounts of data, and ensure these jobs run consistently and are well-monitored
- Build tools that enable other data engineers to work more efficiently
- Try out new data storage and processing technologies in proof of concepts and make recommendations to the broader team
- Tune existing implementations to run more efficiently as they become bottlenecks, or migrate existing implementations to new paradigms as needed
- Learn and apply knowledge about the drug discount space, and become a subject matter expert for internal teams to draw upon
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of work experience as a Data Engineer in a professional full-time role
- Experience with Python, Pandas, and DBT
- Experience with cloud native infrastructure (Azure preferred)
- Experience with Container Applications (Docker)
- Experience building ETL pipelines and other services for the healthcare industry
Set Yourself Apart
- You have a strong inclination to work in rapidly developing and expanding organizations and possess the necessary background to do so. You are well-acquainted with the fast-paced, high-volume, and uncertain nature of operations in the organization, and perceive it as a chance to deliver significant outcomes.
- Professional experience in application programming with an object-oriented language.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools like Terraform or Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates
Expected Salary Range: $115,000 - $135,000 base + bonus
Highlighted Company Perks and Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Flexible PTO with a 10 day minimum
- Opportunity for growth
- Mobile & Wifi Reimbursement
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Donation matching for charitable contributions
- Travel reimbursement for healthcare services not available near your home
- New employee home office setup reimbursement
What It’s Like Working Here
- We thrive on collaboration, because we believe that all voices matter and we can only put our best work into the world when we work together to solve problems.
- We empower each other and believe in ensuring all voices are heard.
- We know the importance of feedback in individual and organizational growth and development, which is why we've embedded it into our practice and culture.
- We’re curious and go deep. Our slack channel is filled throughout the day with insightful articles, discussions around our industry, healthcare, and our book club is always bursting with questions.
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/culture
We know that job postings can be intimidating, and research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. We encourage you to apply if you think you may be a fit and give us both a chance to find out!
Kalderos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Kalderos participates in E-Verify.