ServiceNow Product Manager, Custom Business Applications - Remote
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a ServiceNow Product Manager, Custom Business Applications to join our Digital Nexus organization. This is a remote work opportunity.
- Directly manage the delivery of customer vision to ServiceNow solution strategy that aligns with business priorities and is informed by quantitative insights, customer problems to solve for, and opportunities for continual improvement; translate strategy into product roadmap with forward planned multi-quarter horizon milestones
- Work with direct business customers, key stakeholders, business process owners and executive leaders to define the product vision, roadmap and partner with the ServiceNow platform team to ensure delivery using Agile methodologies
- Serve as the single point of ownership for an entire module or group of modules and coordinate the delivery of new features and workflows, coordinate the daily operations, and work with stakeholders in the business and within the technology organization to ensure smooth product operations; maintain a Product Team budget, customer financial forecasting and monthly reconciliation of all financial actuals
- Lead people and teams of ServiceNow delivery resources including Product Owners, Technical Product Owners, Developers and Technical Leads; work with Release Train Engineers, SCRUM Masters, and Business Process Consultants; Co-Deliver Customer Demands from Idea to Delivery while consulting with ServiceNow Architects and other resources to design and solution ServiceNow Product releases
- Incorporate SAFe PI Planning, ARTs, product backlog management and sprint delivery planning for a module or set of modules; provide people leadership and direction to remove obstacles; ensure the product and team members have all the tools and guidance to successfully execute the strategies
- Work with the technology organization's Agile CoE to ensure product delivery is using SAFe Agile practices; coordinate solutions to project barriers and escalate appropriately; steer overall business expectations, perceptions and support ongoing two-way communication of product strategies, priorities, and governance
- Minimum eight years of recent experience using ServiceNow to leverage and create enterprise solutions for driving digital transformation for Risk, Audit and Compliance organizations including in-depth understanding of a platform's capabilities and the most effective approach to meet the desired digital transformation outcomes; proven Leadership and people management experience working with teams located in multiple geographic time zones
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred; certifications in the following are preferred: Certified ServiceNow Administrator, Application Developer, Implementation Specialist (CSA, CAD, CIS)
- Deep knowledge and experience in understanding enterprise requirements necessary to successfully implement a complex SaaS or PaaS solution including a strong appreciation for understanding security, data and business usage requirements
- Advanced knowledge in strategic solution delivery models to ensure products and/or services continue to innovate and to drive continuous improvement; capability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Deep knowledge and experience in understanding Risk and IRM customer requirements necessary to successfully implement a complex SaaS or PaaS solution including a strong appreciation for understanding security, data and business usage requirements
- Recent experience implementing ServiceNow enterprise solutions with expertise in production deployments working in an agile methodology environment; Strong process development, facilitating requirements for ServiceNow implementations; ServiceNow experience with App Engine, Pro-Code, Citizen Development, system integrations, automation, environment release management and workflows; Creation and modification of various Access Controls (ACL's), Business Rules, Scripting, Ajax Query, Glide Scripting, Jelly Scripts, Java Scripting, UI Policies
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).