ServiceNow - Product Owner Service Catalog & Virtual Agent - Remote
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a ServiceNow - Product Owner Service Catalog & Virtual Agent - Technical to join our Digital Nexus Technology organization. This is remote work opportunity.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the ServiceNow Platform including the Service Catalog and Virtual Agent Product suite of applications and capabilities; lead the technical governance, consultation, delivery, maintenance, and prioritization of backlog enhancements for the ServiceNow Catalog and Virtual Agent Services
- Develop, implement, and maintain a governance strategy to achieve consistent and efficient standards for decision-making, escalation, and issue management for both autonomous ServiceNow Catalog Services matters and collaborative with Catalog Service and Virtual Agent Process Owners, IT counterparts and other ServiceNow Product Owners
- Work closely with key business stakeholders, ServiceNow Architects, Platform Admins, Release Train Engineers, Scrum Masters and Solution Developers to properly capture and monitor a Product Backlog which is prioritized for planned releases based on the Product Managers roadmaps
- Configure modules for ongoing requirements from business and technology process owners across the organization; set up ServiceNow product demos for POC and for end of Sprint Releases in lower environments leading to planned releases into the production environments not limited to DEV, TEST, STAGE and UAT
- Oversee ServiceNow implementation product planning according to both product and platform technical integrated roadmaps; work directly with multiple leaders, business customers, technology teams, and to ensure continual delivery is on track; liaise with the ServiceNow Platform team to coordinate all production migrations, governance on shared architecture, and general collaboration where needed; manage the communication of the priorities to stakeholders in a proactive manner
- Make Business Process to Product Capability Mapping, creation of agile user stories, technical designs, sprint planning sessions, backlog refinement, testing, UAT and deployment; provide guidance to developers on ServiceNow standard configurations; finalize QA reviews of all ServiceNow deliverables; be accountable for keeping current on new ServiceNow releases and enhancements
- Minimum five years of recent ServiceNow System Administration experience and ServiceNow Next Experience in UI design configuration, implementation, development, standard List/Form/Navigation Updates, Workflows, Instance Management, Creating Tables and Fields; experience with SDLC, Agile Scrum, SAFe, and Kanban methodologies
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred; preferred Certifications: ServiceNow Administrator, Application Developer, Implementation Specialist (CSA, CAD, CIS); Implementation Specialist (one or more focuses in ServiceNow), Industry Certifications including SAFe Product Owner, SAFe Implementer, SAFe Agilist, Scrum Master are preferred
- Solid understanding of natural language processing (NLP) principles and practical experience in creating conversational flows that deliver accurate responses; familiarity with the Platform core data model including CSDM, data analytics and data reporting
- Deep understanding of ServiceNow Platform end to end delivery processes; strong experience in process development, facilitating requirements for SNOW implementations
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues related to both Catalog and Virtual Agent functionality
- US Citizenship required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).