Lead Specialist II Org Change Management
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Lead Specialist II, Organizational Change Management to join our Digital Nexus Technology organization.
- Develop and implement communication strategies and plans that align with the organizational vision, goals, and objectives, and drive engagement and adoption of Digital projects and products among employees and stakeholders; lead and manage communication multimedia campaigns to tell compelling stories, and drive project solution adoption and utilization; liaise with marketing, project stakeholders, learning, corporate communications, and other professionals to ensure alignment of messaging, processes, and standards
- Act as the main point of contact for assigned programs and platforms, to ensure stakeholders remain well informed and engaged; accountable for execution of the communication strategy, including managing events calendars, editorial calendars, leadership/project team briefings, town halls, all staff briefings, newsletters, lunch and learns, and others as assigned; maintain the communications calendar that provides leadership with a consistent view of all communications the Chief Digital Office
- Function as the voice of change and influence leadership messaging to stakeholders; create messaging and collateral that help drive user experience sentiment to the organization (for example, executive communication, presentations, and more)
- Drive change and adoption initiatives that support the delivery project success through content development, training materials, adoption methods, and communications efforts that drive user readiness; identify evolving project deliverables including changes in scope and potential conflicts, and develop and implement plans to remove barriers and resolve issues
- Define success metrics and track success against those metrics throughout program delivery and operations; provide leadership and guidance to the OCM and digital enablement team, including coaching, mentoring, and performance management
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders across the organization and ensure alignment and collaboration on OCM and digital enablement activities and outcomes
- Minimum eight years of recent change management, digital program management, and communications experience for Technology implementations, OCM team management, and User Adoption and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Proven experience in leading and directing strategic communications and change management initiatives related to technical project and products, as well as with leveraging change management methodology and applying as appropriate for the business environment
- Track record of performance with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle; exceptional written, verbal, presentation, and editorial skills with keen attention to detail; ability to think creatively and out of the box
- Capability to effectively interact with and influence individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high-performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork
- Strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; capacity to participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans
- Some travel may be required
- US Citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).