Director, SaaS Product Management - Remote
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, SaaS Product Management to join our Digital Nexus technology organization. This is a remote work opportunity.
- Accountable for ensuring the SaaS Platform Configuration and Development processes are performed according to the agreed and documented standard and meet the aims of the definition
- Act as the leader in defining the platform strategy and offerings; sponsor, design and change manage the process and its metrics
- Periodically audit and review the platform strategy to ensure compliance, and safeguard that the strategy is still appropriate and effect change as required
- Give oversight to the intake of ideas and classification of new demand; oversee the platform teams and their processes that satisfy the demand
- Collaborate with Portfolio Management to monitor and timely manage all demand in the pipeline
- Work with the Service Portfolio Management function to ensure demand aligns to services under management
- Minimum ten years of recent experience in governance and platform management or related field; work experience in mature service management environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred; ITIL (practitioner or expert) certification is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of SaaS Platform Configuration and Development and improvement methodologies; proven performance of oversight of the operational function of implementing and supporting platform/application configuration and development
- Possess a quick learning agility and strong business acumen with the ability to connect cross-functionally; demonstrated strong leadership skills by actively seeking information and listening to key constituents, understanding what needs to be achieved and influencing change when needed
- Capability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas, develop effective responses or escalate to higher management, and understand trade-offs to make a decision
- Capacity to lead projects or manage large, complex processes; must have an improvement-oriented mindset
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).