Manager, Workday Data Conversion Lead
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Technology Enablement for our Consulting practice.
- Participate in Workday projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Workday applications in Workday projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Workday optimization related to information technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the applications
- Review and map Workday Integration and business processes
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Workday advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Workday application
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Minimum of five years of experience as a Workday Data Conversion Lead consultant with Workday implementation experience
- Minimum of Five full life cycle implementations with Workday Data Conversion as a Lead or Architect and Workday certification in Workday HCM, Financials or Integration (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently hold the aforementioned certification will be required to secure one within three months from the commencement of employment)
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Experience leading Data Conversion design, Process alignment Detailed understanding of ERP System concepts and general module functionality
- Detailed understanding of Workday Data Conversion processes and best practices
- Ability to travel up to seventy percent
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site). =