General Maintenance II CDH Full-time Nights
Northwestern Memorial HealthCare
General Maintenance II CDH Full-time NightsLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 119709 Job Function Facilities/Maintenance Shift Night Job (3rd) Apply Now
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The General Maintenance II reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
Under general supervision, this role performs repairs and preventative maintenance in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, electrical, painting, plastering, hydraulics, pneumatics, and machine servicing. General Maintenance II is responsible for completing assigned tasks in a timely manner and with quality workmanship. This role helps create a best-in-class environment for our patients and staff using past experiences, creativity and independent judgment.
4 10 hours days from 9pm-7:30am and every other weekend.
- 3-6 years of maintenance or construction experience in a commercial/industrial setting
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Driver's license
- Should have experience in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, electrical, painting, plastering, hydra
- Experience in a health care environment
- Associate's Degree or Trade School
- LIC BOILOP
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.