CT Scan Tech-Huntley Full-Time Nights $8000 Sign-On Bonus
Northwestern Memorial HealthCare
CT Scan Tech-Huntley Full-Time Nights $8000 Sign-On BonusLocation Huntley, Illinois Business Unit Huntley Hospital Job REQID 104059 Job Function Imaging and Radiology Shift Night Job (3rd) Apply Now
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
Pay: Based on experience, starting at: $30.89 + per hour.
The CT Scan Tech reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Provides computed tomography imaging and patient care services at defined levels to patients.
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Utilizes ALARA principles during examinations.
- Implements radiation protection and safety standards.
- Prepares for and assists the physician in computed tomography procedures, including interventional procedures. Performs reconstruction of CT images.
- Prepares and administers contrast media and/or medications within the scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiology Technologist program
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Certification
- ARRT certification on Computed Tomography (CT) within one year of hire
- CPR-Basic Life Support
- Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) licensure
- One year of Radiology Technologist experience
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs