Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - Consumer Finance
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to increase our agility. This environment provides associates the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their strengths and areas for improvement.
Come be a part of our team! This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a fast-paced FP&A team, expanding your knowledge and gaining valuable experience leading a team of analysts. You’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 7+ years of direct experience in a financial forecasting, planning and analytics role
- 2-4 years of direct experience in management
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with GL and Forecasting tools (e.g. PeopleSoft, OneStream)
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced environment and independently execute on multiple deliverables while meeting deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to upper management
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to apply innovative approaches and problem-solving skills
- This is a hybrid position and involves regular performance of job responsibilities virtually as well as in-person at an assigned TransUnion office location for a minimum of two days a week.
What we’d love to see:
- Experience with business intelligence applications (Tableau Desktop, Tableau Prep, Alteryx) is a plus but not required
- Experience supporting a consumer-facing business, with a subscription product component
- Experience with Mergers & Acquisitions
- Ability to build/update complex reports, models and dashboards to track specific financial performance
- Ability to create ad-hoc financial analysis driven by the ever-changing dynamics of a global organization
Impact You'll Make:
- Effectively lead FP&A team in a manner that contributes to the growth/development of the team, while enhancing current processes
- Manage quarterly forecast and annual budget cycle leveraging models, analytics, effective communication and collaboration with cross-functional business partners
- Clearly communicate financial performance to leadership and business owners
- Provide consultative business intelligence to leadership to drive financial performance and manage expenses, to ensure continued growth from bottom line perspective
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and assist in special projects, with a focus to improve forecast accuracy while providing business insights and measures against KPIs
- Ensure a collaborative and uplifting team environment that encourages a healthy work-life balance and inclusive workplace
Protecting the health and wellness of our associates and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. In supporting this vision, our recruitment and new hire experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate in a hybrid model, with two days a week in the office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Manager II, Financial Planning & Analysis