Senior Analyst, U.S. Consumer Lending
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
This team is dedicated to providing cutting-edge data, analytics, and insights specifically tailored to the consumer lending industry. This dynamic team plays a crucial role in analyzing market trends and consumer behaviors, developing risk assessment models, and offering comprehensive data solutions to our clients.
What You'll Bring:
- Proficiency with financial software and tools
- High level of competency with Excel, PowerPoint, and SQL
- Financial modelling experience
- Demonstrated ability in collaborating effectively with senior management and executive teams
- Proactive and detailed-oriented professional with exceptional organizational and time management skills on multiple projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- This is a hybrid position and involves regular performance of job responsibilities virtually as well as in-person at an assigned TU office location for a minimum of two days a week.
Impact You'll Make:
- Report directly to the Vice President, Market Strategy
- Drive growth in TransUnion’s U.S. Consumer Lending encompassing these sectors: unsecured personal finance (including FinTech lenders), student lending, retail secured finance, and other smaller lenders.
- Lead critical sections of the 3-year planning process.
- Craft compelling business cases for new products and growth initiatives, using a date-driven approach under senior team guidance.
- Extract insights from large datasets through advanced data mining, segmentation, and statistical analysis to identify customers trends.
- Create robust forecasting models to predict business growth and set overall projections.
- Enhance industry understanding through in-depth market research, data analysis, and by leveraging both internal and external data sources to support hypotheses.
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Sr Analyst, Strategic Planning