Customer Success Mgr Exec
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
London, UK · United Kingdom · Remote
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
Remote Work Yes OverviewAt Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you'll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.Together, we've only begun to define the edge of what's possible—for our people, our customers, and the world. As a Customer Success Manager you will be primary post-sale point of contact for clients/customers. You will use your in-depth knowledge of client industry and/or business processes, deep knowledge of the product being sold and technical expertise to drive and increase adoption and utilization of company products.You will be able to demonstrate product features beyond central functionality to help the customer achieve specific business results and maximum value from the product(s). You will recommend specific solutions to achieve customer’s desired result and hold direct responsibility for identifying opportunities and closing additional revenue from assigned clients, including up-selling and cross-selling of related products; accountable for client renewal and retention results. Responsibilities
- Manage a strategic and top customer on their post-sales customer journey including kickoff, on-boarding, adoption, renewals, and advocacy.
- Meet and exceed KPIs pertaining to customer adoption, up-sell, renewal and advocacy programs.
- Create and execute a project management plan, providing awareness across the organization, driving both strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Ability to prioritize multiple and very different tasks on a daily basis. Customers may have very different use cases and specific needs, being able to stay organized and accomplish their goals is important to overall success.
- Analyze and resolve product adoption issues, escalate customer concerns and product needs appropriately while working with the correct internal groups.
- Facilitate customer cadence calls, on-site and/or web trainings
- Ensures best practices are adopted for product use
- Drive quarterly steering committee agenda’s, partnering with sales executive
- Handle escalations and coordinate across functional areas of the company, including Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, Engineering, Finance, Training, and/or Support
- Management and other resources to drive continued ROI.
- Act as the voice of the customer and partner with them through the entire customer journey
- Ensure customer environment is maximized to exceed value and expectations over time
- Drive business process recommendations to accelerate the adoption, retention, up-sell and value achievement while identifying and resolving risk
- Deliver, document and reference customer success stories to distinguish ZPA’s services
- Partner with sales to identify expansion opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of business challenges/enterprise landscape
- Previous experience in working in client facing role
- Team player with ability to work individually
- Strong project management skills
- Organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue growth
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships, strong mentor and leadership qualities
- Ability to speak at the Director and C-level
- Proficient level of written and spoken English
- 4 volunteer days a year paid off
- Employee Assistance Program supporting you during difficult time
- Private Medical Insurance from AXA
- Virtual GP care from WeCare program
- Eye care and Dental insurance
- Training and personal development in soft skills and hard skills, access to our internal learning portal and internal career opportunities within Zebra departments
- Employee referral bonus for bringing New Talent to Zebra
- Life & Pension insurance contribution
- Gym membership discount